Access conditions and use of the WEB
This section includes information on the access conditions and use of this website that must be known by the user. Necessary information for the purposes foreseen in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce.
- Holder: FUNDACION MHW
- Tax Identification Number: G87007746
- Business address: AVDA MENENDEZ PELAYO, 2, 1º IZQ – 28009, MADRID
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 91 353 33 93
Acceptance of general conditions
The general conditions that are described as follows regulate the use of FUNDACION MHW web.
The use of FUNDACION MHW’s web assumes the user condition thereof and involves the full acceptance without any type of reservations by the user of all the General Conditions that are published at the time the user logs into the web.
For that reason it is recommended the user carefully reads the content of the GENERAL CONDITIONS each time the user prepares himself to use the web page.
Use of Cookie technology
A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when accessing specific web pages. The cookies allow a web page, among other elements, to store and recover information from your navigation habits of a user or equipment, which may be useful to recognize the file depending on the information they contain, and the manner in which your equipment is used.
Nevertheless, these mediums only obtain information related with the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is assigned from which you gain access, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of visits, the time of visit, the browser or operator or type of terminal from which access to the web is obtained.
These cookies are only associated with the anonymous user and its computer, and do not provide references that allow to trace the name and last names of the user nor access another type of information stored in the device.
The cookies of FUNDACIÓN MHW cannot read data from your hard disk nor read the cookie files created by other service suppliers.
FUNDACION MHW uses:
pll_language: saves the language selected in the navigation
_NID / _PREF: These Google Maps cookies register the user origin as well as keywords. A single prefix which is used to count how many times users visit the website is generated.
__atuvc: These are cookies of addthis service, originating from the company AddThis solutions that collects information about the number of times the web address is shared in Twitter, Facebook and Google+ social networks. It expires in two years.
bt: Performs an anonymous record of those parties from the web the user has visited with the aim to recommend other sections.
di2, dt: Keeps a record of the expiration dates of other cookies used by the web.
loc, uid, uit, um: these cookies are used to record the social activity and interchanges between users and help editors to know approximately where the persons who interchange information are located.
If you do not wish to accept third-party cookies you can configure your browser, but you must take into account that the disabling of cookies may disqualify the functions offered by third parties.
Disable third-party cookies
Internet Explorer: How to manage cookies in your Internet Explorer
Mozilla Firefox: Enable and Disable cookies
Google Chrome: How to manage cookies and website data
Safari: Manage cookies
Denial and withdrawal to web access and/or services
FUNDACION MHW reserves the right to deny or withdraw the access to your web page at any time and without prior warning to those users that breach these General Conditions or applicable matters.
The present general conditions are governed by Spanish legislations.
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data that communicates both the completion of the request for information forms and budget applications, execution of purchases, and reserves, etc. as well as at any other subsequent moment whereas it is the responsibility of the user to update the supplied information in such a way it reflects its real situation. The user will be responsible of the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the supplied information.
The remittance of e-mails by the user, through the e-mail address of this Web grants its express consent for the processing of personal data for FUNDACION MHW incorporated to a file duly registered in the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agdp.es website acronym in Spanish) under the responsibility of the aforementioned company with the aim to provide more information of the company and report the services offered.
FUNDACION MHW has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data that is collected which are the object of automated processing.
FUNDACION MHW undertakes in any case to handle the processing of personal data according to the Law and regulation in force with regard to data protection as well as to establish the signature of the pertinent confidentiality commitment with third parties which assigns or allows the access of these personal data.
The user is informed according with Article 5 of Law 15/1999 of the possibility to exercise his right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition sending a letter signed together with the photocopy of the Document Identification Number of the holder of data addressed to the company FUNDACION MHW with the heading DATA PROTECTION to the domicile: AVDA. MENENDEZ PELAYO, 2, 1º IZQ – 28009, MADRID; Telephone: 91 353 33 93 or else through e-mail to this e-mail address: email@example.com
User Registration Procedure (only in case of need)
The registration application as user, and the assignment of your password for our user area do not imply the automatic allocation of an access key, since this will always be optional by FUNDACION MHW. We reserve the right to remove your key with prior warning as well as to eliminate your application and registration of our file at any moment.
We remind you that the use conditions of your access key as user are the following:
- The user name or e-mail address and the password assigned to the registered user is personal and non-transferable.
- The user undertakes to diligently protect and maintain the user name and password confidential.
- It will be the responsibility of the registered user to provide the due diligence to prevent the access and/or use of services at your disposal by third parties who access or use the identifiable codes or keys in his name.
- The registered user will be the sole party responsible for the selection, loss, avoidance or non-authorized use of any code or identifiable key and the consequences which may be derived from them.
- The registered user must inform FUNDACION MHW as soon as possible, about the loss, avoidance or non-authorized use of the user name and password that identify said user. This communication will be made in writing to the address of our domicile or else by e-mail to our address.
- The prior communication will also be required on the basis of the mere suspicion of said events by the user, FUNDACION MHW will proceed in said case to unsubscribe the registered user without prejudice he may start the registration procedure again.
- The registered user will at all times be able to unsubscribe himself as user without the retroactive effect said decision may have, communicating this information in writing to our business address or e-mail duly identifying himself as registered user with his key access.
The user registration may imply its express acceptance without reservations of all the conditions established in the Legal Warning of FUNDACION MHW.
The interested user will request his user assignment request and password through the web application. The request will not be sent if the interested party does not read and accept the use conditions thereof.
The user name will be a valid e-mail address or user name, and will be the exclusive ownership of the user. The e-mail address provided will be used by FUNDACION MHW for the issuance of communications.
The personnel of FUNDACION MHW will assess the value, and compare the authenticity of the requests received. The accepted requests will be answered through the remittance of an e-mail to your electronic mail address supplied together with the use conditions, your user key and password.
Your request received means the express acceptance of the conditions established by the entity.
Obligation to make the correct use of the web page and contents
All the contents that are included in this website are provided exclusively for information purposes, in such a way that under no circumstances the contents may serve as a basis for resources or claims not constituting a source of law. FUNDACION MHW reserves the right to modify the contents of the website without prior warning.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the Web, and utilities that are provided to him in accordance with the law, the present legal document, and the instructions and warnings that are communicated.
The User undertakes to the exclusive use the web and all its contents for legal and non-prohibited purposes that do not infringe the legality in force and/or may be injurious to the legitimate rights of FUNDACION MHW or any third party and/or may cause any direct and indirect damage.
For said purpose, the user will abstain to use any of the contents of the web page with illegal aims or purposes prohibited in the present legal document, injurious of the rights and interests of third parties or which in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Web.
In particular, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make information, data, contents, messages, graphs, drawings, sound files and/or images, photos, recordings, or software available, including but not limited to any type of material that:
- is in any way contrary, underestimate or impinges against the fundamental rights and pubic liberties recognized constitutionally in the international treaties and the rest of the legislation;
- induces, encourages or promotes criminal, denigratory, slanderous, ignominious, violent acts, or in general, acts contrary to the law, morals and good generally accepted customs or public order;
- induces, incites or promotes the acts, attitudes or discriminatory thoughts due to gender, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporates, make available or allows access to products, elements, criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading messages and/or services, or in general contrary to the law, the moral and good customs generally accepted or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous in such a way that it induces or may induce an error on its object or intentions or purposes of the Communicator;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties without the need of the USER to carry out the use that he makes or expects to make;
- infringes the corporate secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, personal and family intimacy or the own image of persons;
- in any manner undermines the reputation of FUNDACION MHW;
- infringes the regulation about secrecy of communications;
- constitutes where appropriate, illegal, deceitful or disloyal advertising, and in general unfair competition;
- incorporate virus or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, system or IT equipment (hardware and software) of FUNDACION MHW or third parties or can damage electronic documents or stored files in said IT equipments;
- cause difficulties in the normal operation of the service due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.);
THE USER UNDERTAKES TO ABSTAIN FROM THE FOLLOWING:
- reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other manner publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents unless user relies on the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights or if said contents are legally permitted;
- eliminate, manipulate or in any manner alter the “copyright” and remaining identifiable data of reservation of rights of FUNDACION MHW.
- attempt to obtain the contents by employing appropriate different mediums or procedures for said purpose, different to those that have been made available or have been indicated for this purpose in the web page where the contents are located or in general those that are regularly used in the internet for this purpose provided they do not involve a risk of damage or cancellation of web site, services and/or contents.
The user will be accountable for any type of damages FUNDACION MHW can directly or indirectly suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations derived from the general conditions or law in relation with the use of the web.
All the contents of www.madridhorseweek.com are the intellectual property of the company and are protected according to the national and international Intellectual Property in force.
The use of the content of our web page is absolutely prohibited without the written authorization by FUNDACION MHW.
It is prohibited to establish this page as a framework of other pages, nevertheless a link to our internet address can be established (URL address of the web page) provided it is not related with false, inaccurate, incorrect declarations that may induce an error or confusion or that are contrary to the law, moral or good customs.
The user can download the web page in his terminal provided that it is for private use without any commercial purpose, for which reason it will not operate, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the web with public or commercial purposes.
The breach of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute the infringement of the present provisions as well as the penalized crime according to Articles 270 and remaining articles of the Penal Code.
All copyrights and other intellectual property rights on graphic, graphics, text, video clips, audio, brands, logotypes and remaining content available in this website (“Content”) are the property of FUNDACION MHW or are used under authorization.
Although you may copy any section of this website in your own computer for personal use, you cannot copy or incorporate any of the content available in the website in another place, including your own website, nor use any public or commercial content. This means you will not be able to publish nor redistribute any section of our website unless we have granted you the license to do so. This also means FUNDACION MHW retains the full ownership of the totality of said Content, including any software of downloadable code, any incorporated or generated images by the software and all the data accompanying said content. You must not copy, modify, reproduce, load, transmit, distribute, execute inverse engineering operations, disassemble nor transform the Content to any other format.
The brands, logotypes, and any other industrial property rights that appear in this site are the property of FUNDACION MHW. The use of these brands is prohibited without the written authorization of FUNDACION MHW or third parties owners of the brands.
Duration of the service
FUNDACION MHW does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Web Site. When it is reasonably possible, FUNDACION MHW will previously warn about the interruptions in the operation of the web site; FUNDACION MHW does not also guarantee the use of the web site for the performance of any specific activity nor its infallibility.
The access to FUNDACION MHW’s web is of indefinite duration; nevertheless, FUNDACION MHW reserves the right to cancel the access of users without warning, in their opinion, breach the use regulations of their web page, and exercise the timely legal measures. Furthermore, FUNDACION MHW reserves the right to restrict the access to some sections of the Web to the general public, only limiting users or a specific group of users through the delivery of an access password to which they will be responsible for.
Exclusion of liability
FUNDACION MHW makes the maximum effort to avoid any error in the contents of the web page, but it does not guarantee nor is liable of possible errors nor the contents of the web.
FUNDACION MHW excludes any responsibility for any type of damages eventually derived from:
- The interruption of operation or lack of access availability to the web page.
- The privacy and security in the use of the web page by the User and/or non-agreed access of non-authorized third parties.
- The timely transmission of elements that negatively affect IT systems.
- The precision, exhaustivity and timely update of the contents of your web page.
As a result, FUNDACION MHW does not guarantee the reliability, availability nor continuity or contents of your web site, for which reason the use thereof is borne by the user, without the right to require any responsibilities from FUNDACION MHW in this sense.
FUNDACION MHW will not be held responsible for service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions thereof, and in general, remaining inconveniences derived from causes that escape the control of FUNDACION MHW and/or due to the fraudulent or negligent act of the user and/or due to causes of force majeure. In any case, irrespective of their cause, FUNDACION MHW will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damages, consequential damages and/or loss of profits. FUNDACION MHW will have the right, without any indemnity to the user for these items to temporarily cancel the services and contents of the web site to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations thereof.
FUNDACION MHW excludes any responsibility for any type of damages that may be derived for the lack of veracity, accuracy, exahustivity and/or timeliness of the transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, contents obtained or those that have already been accessed through the web; nor for the contents also provided by third parties or entities.
FUNDACION MHW will try to the extent possible to update and rectify said information hosted in your web which does not comply with the minimum guarantees of veracity. Nevertheless, FUNDACION MHW will be indemnified and hold harmless for non-updating or rectifying the information as well as for the contents and informations disseminated therein.
FUNDACION MHW is not responsible for the use the user makes of the services and products of the web site nor its passwords, as well as any other material of the website, infringing the intellectual or industrial property rights or any other third-party rights.
FUNDACION MHW reserves the right to eliminate those contents that are not true, inaccurate and contrary to the law, moral, public order and good conduct.
Legislation and jurisdiction
The provision of services is governed by Spanish legislation whereas the User expressly subjects himself to the competent Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.